Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 杨浩 <ya...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/27 12:07:19 UTC

use standalone secure Hive and MR

Our company have used a hadoop version different from Apache Hadoop, and
kerberos is used to keep secure. Our group want to use Kylin, using hive
and MR from our company , but the hbase maintained by our team using Apache
HBase.  We have used Hive beeline but it cannot read meta info from Hive.
Any one knows how to configure or change source code for using standalone
Hive、MR?

Re: use standalone secure Hive and MR

Posted by 杨浩 <ya...@gmail.com>.
thank you, it helps.

We have configured the hive from our company, but from the log we can see
ugi is not h_yanghao3 and  no tables read

configuration

kylin.job.status.with.kerberos=true
> kylin.hive.beeline.params=-u
> 'jdbc:hive2://*******/;principal=sql_prc/hadoop@*****.HADOOP' -n