Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stadelmann Josef <jo...@axa-winterthur.ch> on 2010/03/01 09:43:11 UTC

AW: Methods Not Called

Are you saying that scope="soapsession" does not any longer work in
AXIS2 1.5.1?

Josef.Stadelmann

@axa-winterthur.ch

		Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 15:09:54 GMT

		Can you interpret the above for me? This call looks like
it is being accepted by tomcat, but the method on the server is never
actually called.

		Any further ideas?

		Jamie

		On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 19:17 +0530, "Amila Suriarachchi"
<am...@gmail.com> wrote:

			use tcpmon[1] to check whether there is a
problem with the request or you get any error response.
			is there any errors in the server console?

			Amila.

			[1] http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon/

			On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 4:26 PM, jamie
<ja...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

			Greetings!

			I am having problems with Axis2. Some of the
methods in my web services server API are simply not being called by my
test client.

			It seems as if Axis2 does not bother to execute
the methods at all. No error is returned.

			When the client called the method:

			ConfigStub.TestWS testws = new
ConfigStub.TestWS();
			testws.setId(id);
			ConfigStub.EditTest editTest = new
ConfigStub.EditTest();
			editVolume.setTestWS(testws);
			configStub.editTest(editTest);

			The method editTest(..) is just not called at
all, despite the fact that there are other methods that are successfully
called and there is

			no significant different in the way the methods
are defined. There is no error returned by Axis2.

			Here is my services.xml file:

			<serviceGroup>
			<service name="Search" scope="soapsession">
			    <Description>
			         search API
			    </Description>
			    <messageReceivers>
			        <messageReceiver
mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only"
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver" />
			        <messageReceiver
mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
			    </messageReceivers>
			    <parameter name="ServiceClass"
locked="false">com.webservice.SearchAPI</parameter>
			</service>
			<service name="Config" scope="soapsession">
			    <Description>
			         config API
			    </Description>
			    <messageReceivers>
			        <messageReceiver
mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only"
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver" />
			        <messageReceiver
mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
			    </messageReceivers>
			    <parameter name="ServiceClass"
locked="false">com..webservice.ConfigAPI</parameter>
			</service>
			<service name="Status" scope="soapsession">
			    <Description>
			         configure status
			    </Description>
			    <messageReceivers>
			        <messageReceiver
mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only"
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver" />
			        <messageReceiver
mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
			    </messageReceivers>
			    <parameter name="ServiceClass"
locked="false">com.webservice.StatusAPI</parameter>
			</service>
			</serviceGroup>

			 Any help would be most appreciated

			Jamie

			--
			Amila Suriarachchi
			WSO2 Inc.

RE: AW: Methods Not Called

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Your exceptions will need to use AxisFault (or a class which extends AxisFault) ..otherwise critical diagnostics will be lost

you'll need to engage addressing
If you have engaged addressing, then you must have wsa:action in the required WS-Addressing header.

implemented in code by
option.setAction("urn:myaction");

(Note that the action should be a URI)

Keep us apprised..

Thanks,
Martin Gainty

Subject: AW: Methods Not Called
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 09:43:11 +0100
From: josef.stadelmann@axa-winterthur.ch
To: java-user@axis.apache.org

Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 15:09:54 GMT

[...]

    <parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="false">com..webservice.ConfigAPI</parameter>
</service>
<service name="Status" scope="soapsession">
    <Description>
         configure status
    </Description>
    <messageReceivers>
        <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only" class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver" />
        <messageReceiver  mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"  class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
    </messageReceivers>
    <parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="false">com.webservice.StatusAPI</parameter>

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/