Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by matoha <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/17 16:23:52 UTC

jbi and wsdl

Hello everybody,

I followed servicemix SE hello world tutorial and created my own SE which
works great, I have done it in record time I'm happy.

But.

I wanted to give people in our team overview of JBI what it does and
suddenly I realized that I'm missing something. JBI spec is talking about
WSDL, but I never created one, SU created using my SE generate wsdl = <?xml
version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>. XML messages which are recieved by my SE
are plain XML deserialized into object using XMLBeans. Isn't this bad
practice should I have operation defined (portType) and message type which
this operation (SE) accepts? And if, how can I create such SE. I'm reading
through JBI spec now, but may be some one can explain me in 4 sentences.