Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Joe Plautz <jo...@customcall.com> on 2005/04/19 15:54:02 UTC

boolean type

Hello,

In using wsdl2java to create our services we're running into some
issues. When nillable is set to true we are expecting the Wrapper java
types to be used, but it's not. We run into this issue particularly when
we use booleans. Is this a known issue? Has anyone else had to deal with
this? Or, are we not understanding what's supposed to happen with
wsdl2java correctly? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe Plautz

Re: boolean type

Posted by WAJSBERG Julien RD-BIZZ <ju...@francetelecom.com>.
Joe Plautz a écrit :

> We're using 1.2RC2.

It seems to be related to Bug 530 :
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-530

maybe you should comment it with your testcase :)
--
Julien

Re: boolean type

Posted by Joe Plautz <jo...@customcall.com>.