Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by abhijeet gaikwad <ab...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/07 14:32:30 UTC

Branching release 1.4.2

Hi Devs,

We are about to branch Sqoop for 1.4.2 release in couple of minutes.
Another email will
be sent out once the branching is done. Please hold off any commit until
branching is finished.

Just let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Abhijeet

Re: Branching release 1.4.2

Posted by abhijeet gaikwad <ab...@gmail.com>.
We are done branching for 1.4.2 release. The trunk is open for commit
business again.

Thanks,
Abhijeet