Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Suneet Shah <su...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/01 06:45:08 UTC

Error after turning on Schema Validation

Hello,

I am getting the following error after turning on schema validation in
my services.
I am using SoapUI to test the services. What am I doing wrong and how I
can get past this?

thanks

Aug 1, 2009 12:38:10 AM org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain
doIntercept
INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
   org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Unmarshalling Error: cvc-elt.1:
Cannot find the declaration of element 'arg0'.
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBEncoderDecoder.unmarshall(JAXBEncoderDecoder.java:622)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBEncoderDecoder.unmarshall(JAXBEncoderDecoder.java:527)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxb.io.DataReaderImpl.read(DataReaderImpl.java:114)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.DocLiteralInInterceptor.getPara(DocLiteralInInterceptor.java:242)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.DocLiteralInInterceptor.handleMessage(DocLiteralInInterceptor.java:120)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:236)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:89)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletDestination.invoke(ServletDestination.java:99)

Re: Error after turning on Schema Validation

Posted by sortakool <ra...@ubs.com>.
I've come across this problem before because my WSDL had import/include
references to other schema files that were inside a jar. To fix the problem
I had to unpack the schema files in the WEB-INF directory of my webapp.

Posted by Andrew Clegg <an...@nervechannel.com>.
Well it *sounds* like the WSDL defines an element called arg0 in one
of the operations that your SOAP message doesn't contain, but it's a
bit hard to say more without seeing the WSDL and the SOAP message in
question :-)

Andrew.

--
:: http://biotext.org.uk/ ::