Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com> on 2017/04/26 12:15:35 UTC

[VOTE] Release Qpid Dispatch Router 0.8.0 (RC3)

Please cast your vote on this thread for releasing RC3 as the official
0.8.0.

The following issue has been resolved since RC2:

     DISPATCH-742 - Prevent presettled deliveries from being dropped
from a link-work record that is concurrently being processed by an IO
thread.

Build Artifacts:

     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/dispatch/0.8.0-rc3/

Thanks,

-Ted

Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid Dispatch Router 0.8.0 (RC3)

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 26/04/17 13:15, Ted Ross wrote:
> Please cast your vote on this thread for releasing RC3 as the official
> 0.8.0.
>
> The following issue has been resolved since RC2:
>
>     DISPATCH-742 - Prevent presettled deliveries from being dropped from
> a link-work record that is concurrently being processed by an IO thread.
>
> Build Artifacts:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/dispatch/0.8.0-rc3/

+1, built (against proton 0.17.0), ran tests and installed then ran
python examples and some ad hoc tests with qpid-cpp against installed router

Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid Dispatch Router 0.8.0 (RC3)

Posted by Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>.
+1 ... I checked the RC against different clients and as well as against
the Qpid C++ broker

Posted by Ernest Allen <ea...@redhat.com>.
+1

Tested:
- built qdrouterd
- verified that qdrouterd serves stand-alone HTML console and serves management requests on websocket port

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Qpid Dispatch Router 0.8.0 (RC3)

Posted by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>.
Thank you all.  There were 5 binding +1 votes and zero other votes.  The
vote has passed.

I will move the artifacts to the release repo shortly.

-Ted

On 04/26/2017 08:15 AM, Ted Ross wrote:
> Please cast your vote on this thread for releasing RC3 as the official
> 0.8.0.
>
> The following issue has been resolved since RC2:
>
>      DISPATCH-742 - Prevent presettled deliveries from being dropped
> from a link-work record that is concurrently being processed by an IO
> thread.
>
> Build Artifacts:
>
>      https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/dispatch/0.8.0-rc3/
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Ted

Ted Ross
Senior Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat
314 Littleton Road
Westford, MA 01886
tross@redhat.com     T: +1-978-392-3950     M: +1-978-399-4122

Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid Dispatch Router 0.8.0 (RC3)

Posted by Ganesh Murthy <gm...@redhat.com>.
+1

Verified signatures
Unzipped tar file and compiled against proton 0.15, 0.17, master and ran successfully ran all unit tests
Verified that all files have licenses after using the .rat-excludes file