Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Pankaj Saha <ps...@binghamton.edu> on 2015/06/23 00:28:03 UTC

how to compiling airavata 0.15 without RabbitMQ??

I was trying to compile the airavata code 0.15 branch but looks like its
stuck due to below dependencies.

Failed to execute goal on project airavata-standalone-server: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.airavata:airavata-standalone-server:jar:0.15-SNAPSHOT: The
following artifacts could not be resolved:
org.apache.airavata:airavata-common-utils:jar:0.15-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.airavata:airavata-orchestrator-service:jar:0.15-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.airavata:airavata-api-server:jar:0.15-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.airavata:airavata-server-configuration:jar:0.15-SNAPSHOT:
Failure to find org.apache.airavata:airavata-common-utils:jar:0.15-SNAPSHOT
in http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local
repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of
apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

I can not proceed any further. I have this situation because i need to run
them in separate docker containers.

Thanks
Pankaj

Re: how to compiling airavata 0.15 without RabbitMQ??

Posted by Pankaj Saha <ps...@binghamton.edu>.
Yes thats not working. It seeks other dependent modules. I tried tweaking
the pom but nothing worked.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Pankaj,