Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org> on 2019/07/02 04:54:13 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Calcite logo selection

5B takes the win! There have been several who suggested that 5B should
use the font of 2C. I think I prefer that font myself as well so if
there are no objections, I think that would be worth trying. Thanks to
all who voted! Looking forward to the change :)

5B +11
Josh, Haisheng, Kevin, Shuyi, Ruben, Yuva, Ivan, Julian, Chunwei, Danny, Hongze

2C +2
Vladimir, Zhu
--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Calcite logo selection

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.
Thanks Stamatis! I appreciate all the work you've done. Just a note
for future reference so that I don't forget to mention later: the logo
should be committed to the comdev repo when finalized (see link
below).

https://www.apache.org/logos/about.html
--
Michael Mior