Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Fabian LoneStar Frédérick <fa...@gmx.fr> on 2005/05/21 00:09:32 UTC

sorotn

Hi,
     I just released a small struts parser tool under cocoon.Maybe it could
be interesting to add it to Cocoon samples ? (after applying your
suggestions, patches of course :) ).

Screenshot & code available from
http://www.deepbass.net/~fabian/sorotn/

PS : could you reply directly as I'm not subscribed to this list.

Regards,
Fabian

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f�r Mail, Message, More +++

Re: sorotn

Posted by Fabian LoneStar Frédérick <fa...@gmx.fr>.

Hi Sylvain,

Nope.It's a _real_ use case with cform demonstration in its simplest
expression, afaics more self explanatory than existing stuff dealing with
cforms , btw do you have some todolist I could contribute ?

PS : direct reply pls.I'm not subscribed.

Regards,
Fabian

Re: sorotn

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.