Posted to commits@nutch.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/12/10 16:23:08 UTC

[Nutch Wiki] Update of "Marc's Nutch 0.7.1 Page" by MarcHammons

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by MarcHammons:
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/Marc's_Nutch_0%2e7%2e1_Page

  Next for me includes adding in the MS excel plugin.  I havn't been using it simply because the spreadsheets that we use are of less significence than the documents themselves and I've read a few comments to the effect that the excel plugin is working but not fully functional or correct 100% of the time.

- I plan on scaling up my crawl as I become familiar with the tools that are availalbe.  At this point I'm ignorant of the full complement of features available to me, but then again my task is not as large as that of some of you out there with clusters indexing millions upon millions of pages.  Nonetheless, my use and appreciation of Nutch is just as important methinks.
+ I plan on scaling up my crawl as I become familiar with the tools that are availalbe.  At this point I'm ignorant of the full complement of features available to me, but then again my task is not as large as that of some of you out there with clusters indexing millions upon millions of pages.  Nonetheless, my appreciation of what Nutch has given me compelled me to spend some time writing this up.  Thanks Nutch team.

  Hope this helps some of you... Regards, Marc