Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2011/07/29 13:35:55 UTC

Put an example that shows how to use Hama with Whirr

Hi,

Let's put an example that shows how to use Hama with Whirr.

In addition, recently I'm working on building an Open PaaS Platform on
top of KT cloud[1]. So, It'd be nice if we also add some benchmarks
e.g., PageRank so that I can evaluate the huge Hama cluster via Whirr
in near future.

1. http://blog.udanax.org/2011/07/kts-open-paas-platform-with-apache.html

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: Put an example that shows how to use Hama with Whirr

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
We have a maven sub-module for examples and anyone can easily add
examples by attaching them to JIRA.

-- Andrei Savu / andreisavu.ro

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@jclouds.org>.

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@jclouds.org>.