Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by sstrickland <ss...@costco.com> on 2007/04/26 20:14:11 UTC

Alfresco trouble with java.lang.Enum

I just downloaded Alfresco and attempted to compile it.  I received an error
that the class file for java.lang.Enum was not found.  My classpath includes
commons-lang-2.1.jar which has the class within it at path:
"org.apache.commons.lang.enum.Enum.class".

I'm on Windows XP, using JAVA_HOME = C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_01\

Does anyone know how to get around this?

RE: Alfresco trouble with java.lang.Enum

Posted by "Danner, Russ" <Da...@csps.com>.
Hi Sstrickland,

I think you would get more help if you posted this message on the
Alfresco Forums at http://forums.alfresco.com/

-R

Posted by Alexandru Popescu ☀ <th...@gmail.com>.
I think this question is best fitted on the Alfresco mailing lists.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.