Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/08 18:28:51 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release ServiceMix Kernel 1.0.0 ?

I've create a branch for the ServiceMix Kernel 1.0.x maintenance at
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/kernel/branches/kernel-1.0.x/
Freeman, I've reverted the versioning features in that branch as it
was scheduled for 1.1.

It's been one month now since the last release candidate and we've
tweaked a few things:
  https://issues.apache.org/activemq/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11050&fixfor=11923
The real important fix for end-users is imho SMX4KNL-70, which makes
sure the bundles are loaded from the system repository first, then
from the maven local repo (~/.m2/repository), and last from central.
This is only for the default config, as things can be changed at will.

Anyway, I'd like to start the release process for 1.0.0 tomorrow, so
if you have any objections, please speak up!

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [DISCUSS] Release ServiceMix Kernel 1.0.0 ?

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Guillaume,

Definitely +1 on releasing ServiceMix Kernel 1.0.0.

Gert

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

2008/9/9 Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>:
> Here is my +1
>
> Freeman
>
> Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>>
>> I've create a branch for the ServiceMix Kernel 1.0.x maintenance at
>>
>>  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/kernel/branches/kernel-1.0.x/
>> Freeman, I've reverted the versioning features in that branch as it
>> was scheduled for 1.1.
>>
>> It's been one month now since the last release candidate and we've
>> tweaked a few things:
>>
>>  https://issues.apache.org/activemq/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11050&fixfor=11923
>> The real important fix for end-users is imho SMX4KNL-70, which makes
>> sure the bundles are loaded from the system repository first, then
>> from the maven local repo (~/.m2/repository), and last from central.
>> This is only for the default config, as things can be changed at will.
>>
>> Anyway, I'd like to start the release process for 1.0.0 tomorrow, so
>> if you have any objections, please speak up!

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Release ServiceMix Kernel 1.0.0 ?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Here is my +1

Freeman