Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by "Everitt, Glenn" <Gl...@compuware.com> on 2006/07/06 23:09:37 UTC

Meeting Changes???

Dan:

Would it be possible to move the meeting from Friday to Thursday?
Several people on our team have "summer events" and are going to miss
the Friday meetings.  Also would it be possible to split the meeting
into Muse specific development issues and another for Muse/WSDM usage
with other projects such as Corona/Equinox/Tuscany.  People only
interested in Muse won't have to sit through the "other projects" part
of the meeting unless they have an interest.

Thanks

Glenn Everitt (Corona Project)

Re: Meeting Changes???

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi Glenn,

Sure thing. I will set the time for the dev status call to Thursdays
11-12, giving us enough time to cover all of the immediate delivery and
line item issues; our last call used about 30 minutes for the OSGi/Tuscany
project, so I will define a second call from 12-12:30. I'll send out a
separate email with the time change and update the home page.

Dan

Dan Jemiolo
IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park, NC

+++ I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat
donuts. +++

"Everitt, Glenn" <Gl...@compuware.com> wrote on 07/06/2006
05:09:37 PM:

> Dan:
>
> Would it be possible to move the meeting from Friday to Thursday?
Several
> people on our team have ?summer events? and are going to miss the Friday

> meetings.  Also would it be possible to split the meeting into Muse
specific
> development issues and another for Muse/WSDM usage with other projects
such as
> Corona/Equinox/Tuscany.  People only interested in Muse won?t have to
sit
> through the ?other projects? part of the meeting unless they have an
interest.

> Thanks
> Glenn Everitt (Corona Project)
> The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.
It