Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by "Pei, Jeff" <yp...@ebay.com> on 2016/11/03 01:42:03 UTC

snapshot version changes frequently

Hi Eagle team,

We depends on your 0.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT  version for a project. However due to its snapshot version, it constantly changing versions and broke our dependency system today.  (probably since you did a release in the past 24 hours)

Could you please publish some none snapshot version so that we can easily roll back and depends on something that does not change?

Thanks,

Jeff

Re: snapshot version changes frequently

Posted by Hao Chen <cn...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I think the dependency repo should be stable and immutable after v0.5.0 released.

Posted by "Liangfei.Su" <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hao Chen <cn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hao Chen <ha...@apache.org>.
Hi Jeff,