Posted to commits@couchdb.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/06/01 22:16:53 UTC

[Couchdb Wiki] Update of "Getting_started_with_C#" by AlexRobson

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.

The "Getting_started_with_C#" page has been changed by AlexRobson.
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Getting_started_with_C%23?action=diff&rev1=4&rev2=5

- There are two known public C# libraries for using CouchDB:
+ There are three known public C# libraries for using CouchDB:
+  1. [[http://github.com/arobson/Relax|Relax]]
-  1. [[http://github.com/foretagsplatsen/Divan|Divan]]
+  2. [[http://github.com/foretagsplatsen/Divan|Divan]]
-  2. [[http://code.google.com/p/couchbrowse|SharpCouch]]
+  3. [[http://code.google.com/p/couchbrowse|SharpCouch]]
+
+ == Relax ==
+ The Relax library (http://github.com/arobson/Relax) provides interfaces for both server control (administrative tasks, replication, etc.) and a repository model for working with CouchDB. As the author of Relax, I can say that you should definitely take a look at Relax as it provides an extensible, IoC friendly, repository pattern for working with domain model persistence against my favorite document store.
+
+ Documentation is currently found at the Symbiote wiki: http://www.sharplearningcurve.com/wiki/Symbiote-Relax.ashx. There is also a comprehensive demo that's part of the source on github which shows some of Relax's more interesting capabilities, such as the ability to subscribe to changes in a database as they happen.
+
+ {{{
+ git clone git://github.com/arobson/Relax.git
+ }}}
+
+ Relax does not currently provide Lucene support. Congrats to Henrik for supporting that in Divan!

  == Divan ==
  The git repository at http://github.com/foretagsplatsen/Divan has a relatively complete C# library for CouchDB using Newtonsoft.JSON and NUnit as its only external dependencies. Divan is actively maintained and in use at Foretagsplatsen (a swedish company using it in their core system). Being the author of Divan I claim it to be much more complete than !SharpCouch :)