Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/09 00:41:54 UTC

Re: Slight change to GSoC ranking timeline

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> wrote:
> I have just made a slight change to the ranking timeline at [1] (not synced
> to main site at time of writing).
>
> The main deadlines have not changed, I've simply highlighted deadlines for
> each phase of the ranking process.
>
> I've notified code-awards@a.o of the upcoming deadline.
>
> [IMPORTANT] Admins (Noirin, Luciano and myself) please make sure you block
> out some time over the ranking period to work on this process.
>
> Ross
>
> [1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEVxSITE/GSoC

I'm back online tomorrow, and I'm planning to spend a good time
helping on the proposals over the weekend.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Slight change to GSoC ranking timeline

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
On 08/04/2010 23:41, Luciano Resende wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Ross Gardler<rg...@apache.org>  wrote:
>> I have just made a slight change to the ranking timeline at [1] (not synced
>> to main site at time of writing).
>>
>> The main deadlines have not changed, I've simply highlighted deadlines for
>> each phase of the ranking process.
>>
>> I've notified code-awards@a.o of the upcoming deadline.
>>
>> [IMPORTANT] Admins (Noirin, Luciano and myself) please make sure you block
>> out some time over the ranking period to work on this process.
>>
>> Ross
>>
>> [1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEVxSITE/GSoC
>>

> I'm back online tomorrow, and I'm planning to spend a good time
> helping on the proposals over the weekend.

Cool - Noirin is at the Retreat this weekend so we shouldn't expect much
from her, but this first stage is mentors doing pre-selection so we
shouldn't miss her too much and she'll be well rested for the onslaught
of the proper ranking phase.

Ross