Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dan Trainor <in...@hostinthebox.net> on 2005/06/15 23:49:10 UTC

[users@httpd] Minimal Apache 2.0.x installation

Hello, all -

I'm trying to modify Apache to the point where no un-necessary options
are compiled in, or files are left around.  I've done a pretty good job
getting it down in both size and functionality, but I'm sure I'm missing
some pieces.

I guess what I'm asking here is, does anyone have any tips and/or tricks
for making a minimalistic Apache 2.0.x installation, as to not include
any header files or any un-necessary libraries or files?

Thanks!
-dant