Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jorge Valdes <jv...@intercom.com.sv> on 2006/06/28 17:59:07 UTC

Error when starting spamd 3.1.3

Hi,

I get the following error when starting spamd:

error: Insecure dependency in `` while running with -T switch at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/Sys/Hostname/Long.pm line 91,
<GEN11> line 222.

System:
 Solaris 9/sparc
 Perl 5.8.6

This does not affect general operation, but it is anoying to see
everytime I restart spamd due to option changes and/or configuration
changes.

--
Jorge Valdes
Intercom El Salvador

Re: Error when starting spamd 3.1.3

Posted by Jorge Valdes <jv...@intercom.com.sv>.
Loren Wilton wrote:
> What version of hostname/long?  Various versions have had some rather nasty
> bugs that show up when used with SA.
>
>         Loren

Using version 1.4 (latest according to CPAN)

--
Jorge Valdes

Re: Error when starting spamd 3.1.3

Posted by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net>.