Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by freak182 <em...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/07 11:45:34 UTC

CometServlet and WicketFilter

Hello,
my problem im having problem integrating the wicket-push example to our
project using wicketfilter and since the wicket-push examples using
wicketservlet..how can i configure this changes?i already ported to
servlet-api 2.5.

i change from...
ServletContext servletContext =
((WebApplication)Application.get()).getServletContext();

to....
		ServletContext servletContext =
((WebApplication)Application.get()).getWicketFilter().getFilterConfig().getServletContext();

but still error...

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.servlet.ServletContext.getContextPath()Ljava/lang/String;
	at
org.wicketstuff.push.cometd.CometdAbstractBehavior.getCometdServletPath(CometdAbstractBehavior.java:221)
	at
org.wicketstuff.push.cometd.CometdAbstractBehavior.<clinit>(CometdAbstractBehavior.java:25)

...any idea how to do this thing???

Thanks a lot...Cheers

Re: CometServlet and WicketFilter

Posted by freak182 <em...@gmail.com>.
Hello Johan,
Thanks for the advice...i will try to look at for any servlet.jar...anyway
our project is big and i dont know want jars my teammate added-n-added...
:-)

Thanks a lot..Cheers

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by freak182 <em...@gmail.com>.