Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Lee Smith <le...@weblee.co.uk> on 2010/02/26 13:54:47 UTC

Content Extraction

Hey All

Hope someone can advise.

I followed the example in the wiki on how to extract a html page i.e

curl 'http://localhost:8983/solr/update/extract?literal.id=doc1&uprefix=attr_&fmap.content=attr_content&commit=true' -F "myfile=@tutorial.html"

And it displayed a html page but with a 404 and did not index the document?

Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Thanks if you can advise.

Lee

Re: Content Extraction

Posted by Lee Smith <le...@weblee.co.uk>.
Hi Erik

I did a post with more details yesterday with no response.

I have a screen shot of what it does: http://screencast.com/t/MGRiZTU5M

After running it I have done a query with 0 results and have checked to see how many docs are indexed with 0 being the value.

Hope you can shed some more light for me.

Lee

Re: Content Extraction

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.