Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Prashanth Kadire <pk...@commvault.com> on 2012/10/12 14:20:35 UTC

Missing artifact com.sun:tools:jar:1.5.0

Hi all ,
                I have checked out the 3.0.1 and trying to configure with eclipse, but getting the following error.

Missing artifact com.sun:tools:jar:1.5.0  pom.xml              /james-server-container-spring                line 20   Maven Dependency Problem

Thanks,
Prashanth K.

******************Legal Disclaimer***************************
"This communication may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly
prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank
you."

Re: Missing artifact com.sun:tools:jar:1.5.0

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@u-mangate.com>.
Yep, that's an explanation.
I think I also add that issue with beta version of JDK7.

Eric

--
@echarles

Re: Missing artifact com.sun:tools:jar:1.5.0

Posted by Daniele Lozzi <dl...@babel.it>.

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@u-mangate.com>.
Hello,