Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by STEVE R BURRUS <st...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/04 23:19:10 UTC

RE: MOD_JK Problem ?

 Jerry, this is steve burruS, and even though you don't know me "from Adam", I
thought that you could possibly help me with this damn problem I have which is: I
last nite downloaded/installed v. 4.0.4 of Tomcat, but I did NOT first disinstall
v. 4.0.3 of Tomcat!! Is this harmful? Should I have first disinstalled 4.0.3
before then installing 4.0.4???!