Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Kamal <ka...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/14 21:48:06 UTC

Camel new bee query

Hi Team,

We use camel + spring boot in our application. I came across the new
requirement  and was looking for ideas to solve it .

What the ask is :
   1. i should be able to start a route manually via rest
   2. Is there an option to stop the route automatically when no message is
in queue ? if not, how to get the no.of messages to read as input from the
rest endpoint and construct the from(), so          lets say i will be able
to read only X messages.
 3.  is there an option to notify the invoker (rest caller) in some case
saying that the task is completed and able to flush the messages as a file ?

Thanks,
Kamal.