Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/10 16:10:46 UTC

8.8 Release

Hi Devs,
There are lots of changes accumulated and some underway. I wish to
volunteer for a 8.8 release, if there are no objections. I'm planning to
build the RC in three weeks, i.e. 31 December (and cut the branch about 3-4
days before that). Please let me know if someone has any concerns.
Thanks and regards,
Ishan

Re: 8.8 Release

Posted by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com>.
This sounds good to me. Thanks for volunteering!

--
Adrien

Re: 8.8 Release

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/

Re: 8.8 Release

Posted by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org>.
Thanks for volunteering!

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 11:11 AM Ishan Chattopadhyaya <
ichattopadhyaya@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
> There are lots of changes accumulated and some underway. I wish to
> volunteer for a 8.8 release, if there are no objections. I'm planning to
> build the RC in three weeks, i.e. 31 December (and cut the branch about 3-4
> days before that). Please let me know if someone has any concerns.
> Thanks and regards,
> Ishan
>
> --
Sent from Gmail Mobile