Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by lalit <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/29 09:52:03 UTC

whitelist and blacklist problem

i have configure spamassassin with mysql. now it fetch whitelist and
blacklist data from userpref table. but mail detect as spam in both cases
either user in whitelist  or in blacklist. and spam report shows that user
in blacklist and user in whitelist
case 1 when user in whitelist
     MIME_HTML_MOSTLY,USER_IN_BLACKLIST,USER_IN_WHITELIST autolearn=no
     version=3.1.8

case 2 when user in blacklist or not in whitelist it gives correct report

     * 0.2 HTML_90_100 BODY: Message is 90% to 100% HTML
     * 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
     * 1.1 NO_DNS_FOR_FROM DNS: Envelope sender has no MX or A DNS records
     * -0.5 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

how can i fix it ? what is the cause of the problem?

RE: whitelist and blacklist problem

Posted by lalit <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I  have three servers and all have same problem. i have sent you example of
the different servers so that the version diffrence occurs.

Thanks