Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/03 14:09:00 UTC

CFP for ApacheCon Europe 2014 in Budapest

As you are no doubt aware, earlier last month at ApacheCon North America in
Denver, there was an announcement that we'll be holding ApacheCon Europe in
Budapest, November 17-21, at the Corinthia Hotel. Full details are
available at http://apachecon.eu/

The CFP for that event is open. I'd like to encourage you to consider what
kind of presence you want Apache Camel to have at this year's event. Do you
think we can come up with an entire day of content (6 talks), or a half day
(3 talks) or even two or more days? Do you want to have a dedicated event
on the Thursday and/or Friday after the conference, when the CloudStack
Collaboration Conference is going on, and we're doing various
tutorial-style sessions?

Meanwhile, get your talk proposals in to the CFP -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp -
we'll be keeping it open until June 25th, so that we have plenty of lead
time for people to get registered for the event. Please don't wait for the
last minute.

On behalf of the Camel PMC,
Christian