Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Kevin Doran <kd...@apache.org> on 2022/01/12 18:27:45 UTC

Re: Apache NiFi support for Apple arm64 processors

Hi Aleksander,

Sorry for the (very) delayed response, but I recently ran into this
myself and opened a Jira [1] to track making progress on support for
Apple Silicon platforms.

Once that is completed, I plan to look into building arm64 Docker
images as well. Improvement ideas for Apache NiFi docker images are
being collected here [2], and includes supporting arm64 platforms.

[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/NiFi+Docker+Container+Improvements

Cheers,
Kevin