Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Bill Winspur <bw...@wynnon.com> on 2006/01/31 18:10:05 UTC

Overriding definition of reference to ?

In one of my workhorse scripts, I'm getting the message the error message

'Overriding definition of reference to <pathlike structure>'

after which a java task fails because it cant see the libraries
specified in the <path> definition.

I cant see anything wrong with the definition, which worked OK a few
weeks ago. I
suppose I've changed something, but right now I'm stumped.

What does the error message mean?

Bill.

Re: Overriding definition of reference to ?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 31 Jan 2006, Bill Winspur <bw...@wynnon.com> wrote:

> In one of my workhorse scripts, I'm getting the message the error
> message
>
> 'Overriding definition of reference to <pathlike structure>'

It means that you have two different <path> elements with the same id.

Stefan