Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Kwabla, Bens" <BK...@brockhaus-ag.de> on 2002/12/13 14:40:30 UTC

Struts validating with beta2 not working

Hi All!

I had the client-side validation working under struts version before the
beta 2. Now my application has been migrated to the beta 2 of struts. Since
then, my client-side validation is no longer working. I understand the
validating logic has been adopted into commons. Can some tell me what is
happening?

Bens Kwabla