Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by wi...@telenor.com on 2000/04/10 20:14:20 UTC

RC1 OK on Linux RH6.0, NT, Solaris 2.6 with JDK1.1.7b

Source drop 20000410.

I'm not attempting to run the testsuite at this time, but
the examples seem to work ok for each of these platforms.

A couple of small bugs, one related to classpath, the other to memory
requirements under 1.1.7/UNIX with the build scripts which I've logged.

Bill

how to unsubscribe..

Posted by Mayur Shah <ma...@info-objects.com>.
can some one tell me how to unsubscribe to the list, i tried several options
but the mails are bouncing back to me..

regards
mayur