Posted to pylucene-dev@lucene.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2009/04/01 22:12:26 UTC

Re: [VOTE] release PyLucene 2.4.1

Hey Andi,

I think you now have the necessary votes such that this has passed.
Feel free to finish out the release.  If you need help on what that
is, both the Solr and Lucene wiki's have info on making releases.

Cheers,
Grant

On Mar 26, 2009, at 7:58 PM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

> +1
>
> On Mar 26, 2009, at 12:45 AM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
>
>> I'm at ApacheCon, but will try to look at it tomorrow.
>>
>> On Mar 25, 2009, at 3:40 PM, Michael McCandless wrote:
>>
>>> +1 to release RC7.
>>>
>>> I like your re-org of "For the Impatient/Rest of Us" into sections.
>>>
>>> Mike

--------------------------
Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/

using Solr/Lucene:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/search

Re: [VOTE] release PyLucene 2.4.1

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.
On Apr 1, 2009, at 13:12, Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hey Andi,
>
> I think you now have the necessary votes such that this has passed.
> Feel free to finish out the release.  If you need help on what that
> is, both the Solr and Lucene wiki's have info on making releases.

Yep, I should get to this in the next few days.

Andi..