Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Bondiga, Murali" <Mu...@hmhpub.com> on 2010/06/02 22:39:53 UTC

Not able to access Solr Admin

Hi,

I installed Solr Server on my machine and able to access with localhost. I tried accessing from a different machine with IP Address but not able to access it. What do I need to do to be able to access the Solr instance from any machine within the network?

Thanks,
Murali

Re: Not able to access Solr Admin

Posted by Abdelhamid ABID <ae...@gmail.com>.
When you access from another machine what message error do you get ?

Check your remote access with Telnet to see if the server respond

--
Abdelhamid ABID
Software Engineer- J2EE / WEB

RE: Not able to access Solr Admin

--
Abdelhamid ABID
Software Engineer- J2EE / WEB

Re: Not able to access Solr Admin

Posted by Abdelhamid ABID <ae...@gmail.com>.

--
Abdelhamid ABID
Software Engineer- J2EE / WEB

Help in facet query

Posted by Sushan Rungta <sr...@clickindia.com>.
Hi,

Can I restrict the facet search within the result count?

Example: A total of 100 documents were fetched for a given query x, and
facet worked in these 100 documents. I want that facet should work only on
first 10 documents fetched from query x.

Regards,

Sushan Rungta