Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au> on 2013/03/11 11:38:30 UTC

Re: My Task is To add all the products to gether

Hi Aytha,

OFBiz already supports aggregated products. See for example the code at

https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/ofbiz/trunk/applications/order/src/org/ofbiz/order/shoppingcart/ShoppingCartServices.java?hb=true#to449

On the demo site, you will see there are some configurable products where
the price is built from the components that are included.

I wonder if OFBiz already does everything you want. Please explore a bit and
get back to us with more specific questions if you need to.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

Aytha Rajesh wrote

-----
--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
http://www.coherentsoftware.com.au/

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/