Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/05 11:48:35 UTC

Documenting components

Hello my edit grid is coming to its first snapshot release, I want to create
the component documentation before releasing it.
I've seen tapdoc, but I didn't find how to execute and configure it.

Can someone help me on how to create the component documentation plz ?
kiuma

Re: Documenting components

Posted by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com>.
Thx Andreas