Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Rajesh, Peter (CLAIMS, WIP)" <Pe...@thehartford.com> on 2007/09/12 20:09:55 UTC

AxisServlet" failed to preload on startup in Web application: "axis2" - in Weblogic 8.1

Yesterday there was some classpath issues and that is resolved. But
today I face an different issue.

After depoying the axis2.war and accessing the application, below error
is dispalyed. Please let me know if I miss anything.

<Sep 12, 2007 2:04:52 PM EDT> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101216> <Servlet:
"AxisServlet" failed to preload on startup in Web application: "axis2".
javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet class:
'org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet' doesn't have a default
constructor
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInitAction.run(ServletS
tubImpl.java:1098)
        at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSu
bject.java:321)
        at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121
)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createServlet(ServletStubImpl.
java:970)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createInstances(ServletStubImp
l.java:949)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl
.java:888)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(WebAppServ
letContext.java:3430)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets(WebAppSer
vletContext.java:3375)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppSe
rvletContext.java:3356)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.setStarted(WebAppServletC
ontext.java:6208)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:864)
        at
weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.start(J2EEApplicationContainer.ja
va:2134)
        at
weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(J2EEApplicationContainer
.java:2175)
        at
weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(J2EEApplicationContainer
.java:2122)
        at
weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Application.setActivation
(SlaveDeployer.java:3099)
        at
weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.setActivationStateForAllA
pplications(SlaveDeployer.java:1768)
        at
weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.resume(SlaveDeployer.java
:351)
        at
weblogic.management.deploy.DeploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.resume(D
eploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.java:229)
        at
weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.resume(SubsystemManager.java:136)
        at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:965)
        at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:360)
        at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)

Thanks & Regards,

Peter Rajesh | 860-547-3881

destroy all copies.

Re: AxisServlet" failed to preload on startup in Web application: "axis2" - in Weblogic 8.1

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Please create a JIRA.

Thanks
Deepal

> [...]
>
>         at
> weblogic.management.deploy.DeploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.resume(DeploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.java:229)
>
>         at
> weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.resume(SubsystemManager.java:136)
>         at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:965)
>         at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:360)
>         at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Peter Rajesh | 860-547-3881

> This communication, including attachments, is
> for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary,
> confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
> recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is
> strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
> the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and

Deepal