Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/03 11:20:37 UTC

Re: Usage memory Limit hit with Network of Brokers.

you need to use a pending message limit strategy or file pending
message cursor. In your setup, when one of the networked brokers goes
down it becomes (looks like) a very slow consumer.

Check out the options: http://activemq.apache.org/slow-consumer-handling.html

http://blog.garytully.com
http://fusesource.com

Re: Usage memory Limit hit with Network of Brokers.

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
the stop method on the network connector via JMX should do that for you.

--
http://blog.garytully.com
http://fusesource.com

Re: Usage memory Limit hit with Network of Brokers.

Posted by "Martin C." <ma...@gmx.at>.
Hi,