Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mukul Sood <ms...@iframe.com> on 2000/12/12 22:35:07 UTC

nsapi redirector for solaris

Hello All,

I am having problems with the netscape redirector shared object,
nsapi_redirector.so
I have Netscape Enterprise Server 3.6 and Tomcat 3.1 on Solaris 2.7
I was able to compile the redirector, nsapi_redirector.so
However, after modifying netscape's obj.conf for tomcat redirection, am not
able to start netscape server.
I get this message "In jk_init" and then netscape server exits.
If someone has got netscape-tomcat working on Solaris, could you please send
me your nsapi_redirector.so
Also do I need to do any setup outside of what's given in the
netscape-howto.
Would greatly appreciate any response.

Thanks.

Mukul