Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Gian Paolo Buono <gi...@gesca.it> on 2017/09/25 21:53:42 UTC

[Site-to-Site IPSEC Slow]

Hi all,
I have an IPSEC tunnel established between two sites (VPC CloudStack) vs
Openswan Debian and both sites get 100Mbps down / 100 Mbps up.
When I send the traffic into the tunnel the max bandwith is 4MB/s, when
i send the traffic out the tunnel the bandwith is 12MB/s, any idea ?

Regards
Gian Paolo

Re: [Site-to-Site IPSEC Slow]

Posted by Gian Paolo Buono <gi...@gesca.it>.
Hi,
thank you all, I solved changing the encryption from 3des-md5 to aes128-md5

Bye

On 10/02/2017 07:13 PM, Glenn Wagner wrote:

Hi,

Can you check the auth.log file on the VR’s to see if you got any errors, also are you using any private gateways with these VPC’s?

Regards
Glenn

glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com>
Winter Suite, 1st Floor, The Avenues, Drama Street, Somerset West, Cape Town  7129South Africa
@shapeblue

Re: [Site-to-Site IPSEC Slow]

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gian,