Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/20 08:56:25 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 6.1.0 based on Release Candidate 1

I'm closing the VOTE, 72 hours are over
The VOTE was successful
5 +1 from PMC members, no -1 or 0 votes
I'll finalize the release and announce :)

Thanks for your votes :)

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 6.1.0 based on Release Candidate 1

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
Job well done...

Ali