Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jack Liu <ja...@aicent.com> on 2010/03/10 13:19:10 UTC

render page without comments

Hi All

I want the page rendered without comments like <!-- Begin Template
component://common/webcommon/includes/header.ftl -->

How should I do?

Re: render page without comments

Posted by Narayan Patil <nm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jack ,

In Freemarker we can comment like this <#-- Begin Template
component://common/webcommon/includes/header.ftl -->

Thanks
Narayan Patil

Posted by Akhilesh Madmale <ak...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
hi Abdullah!