Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Krsmanovic, Dragisa" <Dr...@ask.com> on 2011/06/06 21:34:24 UTC

Error creating Maven report

After upgrading to Camel 2.7.2, we are seeing this error when we try to generate Camel report using mvn site.
Perviously (version 2.5.0), it would just create an empty TypeConverter(s) list. But now, it causes whole build to fail.

Is there a workaround ? Has anyone seen this before ?

[INFO] Error during page generation

Embedded error: Error rendering Maven report: Failed to generate TypeConverters report
Failed to load type converters because of: Cannot find any type converter classes from the following packages: [org.apache.camel.component.file, com.ask.ugc.util, org.apache.camel.component.bean, org.apache.camel.converter, org.apache.camel.component.mail, org.apache.camel.component.http]

Re: Error creating Maven report

Posted by "Krsmanovic, Dragisa" <Dr...@ask.com>.
Sounds good. We use only the diagrams.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.