Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Chris Douglas <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/21 19:53:18 UTC

Re: Podling Report Reminder - September 2016

Hey Atlas folk-

This name search is the only thing (in my view) blocking the podling's
graduation. It takes 2-3 hours of work, but it's parallelizable. Any
chance this can get done in the next few weeks? -C

Posted by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org>.
Chris,

I was buried in closing on 0.8 release of Atlas. I will get to the name search by next week.

Thanks,
Madhan