Posted to users@camel.apache.org by pmmerritt <pm...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/13 19:30:47 UTC

Possible issue with 2.16 SFTPConsumer startup

We ran into a scenario that I am not sure if the behavior is desired but
wanted to mention it.

The SFTPConsumer in 2.16 added support for the autoCreate option which is
enabled by default. If for some reason the SFTP server is down or the
directory can't be created and throwExceptionOnConnectFailed is true, then
an exception is thrown which results in the CamelContext being shutdown.

I wasn't sure if this is desired or not. I know for us we didn't want that
behavior, but we also didn't need autoCreate so we just disabled it.