Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ross Burton <ro...@mail.com> on 2000/08/15 23:19:41 UTC

SVG Presentation Slides

Hi,

I just discoverd on Sun's web site their SVG Slide package - a DTD and XSL
files to translate XML slides into SVGs.  Over the next few days I'm going
to play with this and see if I can use it with Cocoon 2 and the new SVG
support (which is still on my machine but is commitable once I get access).
Hopefully, I'll produce a small doc explaining how to use the DTD and
producing variable graphic format output using Cocoon 2.

http://www.sun.com/xml/developers/svg-slidetoolkit/

Ross Burton