Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Phillip Hellewell <ss...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/01 20:50:48 UTC

faster release:perform

Would it make sense when using SVN to have release:perform do an svn
switch (to the tag created by release:prepare) rather than check out
the tag?

Phillip

Re: faster release:perform

Posted by Arnaud Héritier <ah...@gmail.com>.
I think no because what we want it is to be sure that what we publish is coming from what you have in the branch (no more, no less).
Using a switch in SVN could keep various unwanted local files.

Arnaud Héritier
aheritier@apache.org