Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by CHARLES BAKER <ch...@clemson.edu> on 2012/03/01 17:44:52 UTC

Is it possible to use JMeter to test Oracle Forms?

I had hoped to use JMeter as my general load testing tool. Up until now I've been working with web applications. Suddenly I need to test a product that is based on Oracle Forms. I'm googling, but my initial results point to other products. Has anyone here done anything like this? Is there a tool other than JMeter that your prefer if JMeter can't do the job?

--
Charles H. Baker, Systems Programmer II CCIT/CSO
Don't see me in my cubicle? Try AIM: rascharles GTalk: chbaker@g.clemson.edu