Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Paul Fraser <pa...@qnenet.com> on 2019/05/05 21:05:01 UTC

Karaf with Private JRE

Hi,

Is it possible to run Karaf with a private JRE?

The idea being to have an install that does not require a user to install java if not already
installed and to ensure that Karaf runs on latest suitable Java version.

Paul Fraser

Re: Karaf with Private JRE

Posted by "francois.papon" <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi,You can set specific JAVA_HOME for Karaf in the bin/setenv file.regards,FrancoisEnvoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Paul Fraser <pa...@qnenet.com> Date : 05/05/2019  23:21  (GMT+01:00) À : user@karaf.apache.org Objet : Re: Karaf with Private JRE Hi Markus,I should have said it is not a problem unless JAVA_HOME is already in use by others.PaulOn 6/05/2019 7:10 am, Markus Mahlberg wrote:> First thing that comes to my mind is using docker. Or you can do an install of the JRE you want to a non-standard location and adjust PATH and JAVA_HOME accordingly>> hth,>> Markus>>> Am 05.05.2019 um 23:05 schrieb Paul Fraser <pa...@qnenet.com>:>>>> Hi,>>>> Is it possible to run Karaf with a private JRE?>>>> The idea being to have an install that does not require a user to install java if not already installed and to ensure that Karaf runs on latest suitable Java version.>>>> Paul Fraser>

Re: Karaf with Private JRE

Posted by Paul Fraser <pa...@qnenet.com>.
Hi Markus,

Re: Karaf with Private JRE