Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Francis ANDRE <fr...@orange.fr> on 2012/03/31 19:10:44 UTC

Help: ecommerce demo gizmo prices

Hi

Whan I add a Nan Gizmo to my cart in the standard demo, I got this line in the
recap order

Price is 25,99 $US and Adjustment is -25,99 $US   WHere is coming this
adjustment since it is never referenced with the detail for adjustment/promotion.

GZ-1001 - Nan Gizmo <https://localhost:8443/ecommerce/nan-gismo-GZ-1001-p> :
Indian style Nan gizmo 			25,99 $US 	-25,99 $US 	0,00 $US

Re: Help: ecommerce demo gizmo prices

Posted by Robert2012 <ga...@mercon24.de>.
check Catalog >> Promotions

(think you me the promotion: Buy 3 get 2 free...)

Here you can create promotions based on rules like if product xy or category
xy do this action (promotion)

you ll find it here: yourinstallation/catalog/control/FindProductPromo

RE: Help: ecommerce demo gizmo prices

Posted by Len Shein <ls...@salmonllc.com>.
Francis,

Check if there are any promotions by category?

Len